jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JMeter]: Getting issues in JMeter with the requests having images embedded with Oracle ADF
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 15:08:00 GMT
hi,

first of all:  the response you talk about sounds like your test doesn't
keep the sessions correctly, so changing memory management or the behaviour
of a listener (the results tree) won't/migth not help. suggestion: can you
add a structure of your test plan so that people here understand better
what is your confronting? something like:
thread group
 + config element
 + controller
  + sampler