jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: While controller
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:48:49 GMT
heres a sample that works

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1bd02fe33f80b8ac&sc=documents&uc=1&id=1BD02FE33F80B8AC%21268#

Your first post shows you using a CSV data set config and a function , you
only need one. Create the txt/csv  file in the same directory as this
script and you can see that it works

Note that testing for "false" means you cannot share the file across
threads (otherwise only one thread will stop)

regards
deepak

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:

> can u upload your test somewhere and provide a link? What you asre saying
> doesnt seem to match what your first post has (which seems to have a syntax
> error in the function)
>

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Shaba K <shabazia09@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Within while controller.
>>
>> ${event_code} as a variable condition
>>
>> where this variable is a UDV - assuming that i have 3 values that i am
>> passing.
>> I have set the second value as false.
>>
>> Hoping that the loop should terminate.
>>
>> It is not affecting at all.
>>
>> ===================
>>
>> Second suggestion on adding a debug sampler under a while controller.
>>
>> it loops indefinitely just the first HTTP sampler.
>>

>> There's something that i am missing.
>>
>> -Shaba
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Add a debug sampler under the while controller. Add a view results tree
>> > listener under thread group. Run your test then click on debug sampler
>> in
>> > view results tree and check the response tab

>> > all

>> > the
>> value

>> > (including