jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: File Upload Functionality
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:07:47 GMT
This is a message reported by your application.
There must be some issue either in your variabilization or your request.

But this has nothing to do with FileUpload.
What made you think it was FileUpload the issue before ? Did you add
assertions to each sample and did samples before FileUpload succeed ?

Regards
Philippe