jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shirish <shirish.ganje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: File Upload Functionality
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:45:40 GMT
Hi All,

I changed the Version of the JMeter and now JMeter is showing the error
message as

"{"exception":{"errors":[],"detailedMessage":"Failed to convert value of
type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'java.lang.Long'; nested exception
is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to
convert value \"items\" from type 'java.lang.String' to type
'java.lang.Long'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For
input string: \"items\"","message":"Failed to convert value of type
'java.lang.String' to required type 'java.lang.Long'; nested exception is
org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to
convert value \"items\" from type 'java.lang.String' to type
'java.lang.Long'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For
input string: \"items\"","localizedMessage":"Failed to convert value of
type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'java.lang.Long'; nested exception
is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Unable to
convert value \"items\" from type 'java.lang.String' to type
'java.lang.Long'; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For
input string: \"items\""}}"

Do you think I made a mistake?

Shirish