jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cowan <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate Cookie Header in Requests
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:40:41 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, but, unfortunately, that didn't appear to do the
trick. I uncommented the hc.parameters.file=hc.parameters line in
jmeter.properties and updated hc.parameters. We've also tried each of the
different http client modes (java, hc 3.1, hc4). Still, we send requests
with two Cookie headers.

I also tried removing the $Boolean, just to verify that the file is used,
which made jmeter throw a classcast error. So I know the file is read by
the application.

Any other ideas?