jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cowan <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Duplicate Cookie Header in Requests
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:55:20 GMT
Hello JMeter Users,

I am currently attempting to use jmeter with an application that is
sensitive to the number of Cookie headers in requests. Somehow, my Jmeter
test is sending a second Cookie header and this causes the application
under test to fail.

According to RFC 6265 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6265#section-5.4):

"When the user agent generates an HTTP request, the user agent MUST NOT
attach more than one Cookie header field."

Can I eliminate this behavior in jmeter? My test is using HttpClient4 for
requests and the "compatibility" mode on the Cookie Manager. I appreciate
any help you can provide!

Regards,

Archie