jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Luu <manga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I delete some of the samples from csv file and then generate report
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:03:40 GMT
>> When I delete some records and use the file in Aggregate Graph listener
>> only one sample is displayed to me and not all the samples

> In that case the deletion must have been faulty.

Also to note, one should also never delete or edit raw CSV data file,
generated by a tool that you intend to pass back to tool for later
processing, in Excel. Excel sometimes reformats the data and messes up the
raw CSV data structure. May be same with Excel equivalent spreadsheet
software. Safest to make such changes in a plain text editor (editing might
be a hassle, but row deletion should be easy here).