jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milan Shah <milan.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JMeter]: Getting issues in JMeter with the requests having images embedded with Oracle ADF
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 09:48:41 GMT
Hello Michele,

I have used few ADF specifc regex extractors in my test
plan: adf.ctrl-state, afrLoop, afrWindowId, javax.faces.ViewState
and jsessionId (as suggested in http://chrismuir.sys-con.com/node/1367682).
Also, I am recording test plan using http proxy server.

Can you please send your test plan, I might be missing some regex. Your
test plan can help me analyse the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Milan