jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milan Shah <milan.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JMeter]: Getting issues in JMeter with the requests having images embedded with Oracle ADF
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 07:53:44 GMT
Hello Bruce,

Thanks for the response.

I am using HTTP Cookie Manager in the script with "Clear cookies each
iteration" checkbox checked.
Also, at the end of one of the request application URL, having ;jsessionid,
but using regualar expression extractor
;jsessionid=([-_0-9A-Za-z!]+)"
I am parameterizing jsessionid using RegEx as
/xxxxx/faces/LoginPage.jspx;jsessionid=${jsessionId}

I believe that jsessionid is required to create the session. Still could
not resolve the issue.

Regards,
Milan