jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Schweizer, Adrian" <...@zuehlke.com>
Subject Re: Problems with headless Mode
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:42:34 GMT
No, there is no error, just the sampler result posted in the last message.

Am 24.11.2011 um 19:50 schrieb "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com>:

> On 24 November 2011 16:37, Schweizer, Adrian <asw@zuehlke.com> wrote:
>> We previously tried to migrate, but there were strange problems with the jMeter running
on our CI...maybe we'll give it another try. In the following, the error message and the code
of the custom sampler that produces it, along with a screenshot (attached) of the sampler's
configuration:

mailbox</testcase><durationInSeconds>0.062</durationInSeconds><date>24.11.2011
16:27:51</date><result><![CDATA[FAILURE