jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Selvam T, Palani" <Palani.Selv...@altisource.com>
Subject Measuring PDF Loading time
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:23:09 GMT
All,

I need to measure response time for PDF report viewing from a web page.
How can I implement using JMeter? Any specific sampler available for
this purpose?

Thanks & Regards,

Palani Selvam T

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
this message from your system.

This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged
or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended
recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message transmission is not guaranteed
to be secure or free of software viruses.