jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: A long regular expression extractor does not return results
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:59:59 GMT
This still remains an issue you need to figure out by yourself, not because I
have little interest in doing your job for you (although that is true) but
because the problem you describe is that you do not fully understand how
your application communicates with the server. I cannot solve this problem
for you because it's your application and I have no access to it so I cannot
work on it.

In terms of how JMeter can help you then the advice that I can give is that
yes, the regular expression extractor is the correct approach to use for
this scenario. You might want to try recording the same journey twice and
comparing the two results - where there are differences then use a regexp to
correlate.

-----
http://www.http503.com/