jmeter-user mailing list archives

From shankykurella <shankarkurella...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to pick data from csv data into for loop http request
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:26:27 GMT
i have a thread group which includes a set of requests... which includes a
particular user logging into the application and doing some task (posting
data into the application)... accessing the csv data is for a single request
which is in the middle of the thread group, so am confused in declaring the
thread group count .... kindly give me explain me in detail

i declared the number in the thread group... but it is not picking the data
( it is picking only for the first instance...) i need to go back to csv
file and delete the first row and run the jmeter again to move to the next
row