jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can i see the detailed log ?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:53:25 GMT
I cant quite figure out how this could have solved your problem (but I cant
argue with the facts :) )
Out of curiosity  does your content length now match SOAP-UI ? Do you have
non ascii characters in your SOAP request?And do you have an XML prolog? in
which case does it have an encoding and what encoding is that?

regards
deepak