jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Thierry MATHIAS <thierry.math...@gmail.com>
Subject Feedback testing Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne web application
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:16:01 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on a performance project on Oracle JD Edwards EntrepriseOne (web
application part).
I want use Jmeter (2.5.1) to make some performance test.
Have you got some feedback about this ? It seems that the web application
contains a lot of Ajax call.

During my run test, I am having difficulties to retrieve some variables which
are then sent to the following queries (jdemafjascacheUID,
jdemafjasLinkTarget and RID for example). I don't find them I do not find
them back at previous query.

If you have information on JDE, I'm interested.

Thanks for your help.

Thierry