jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Ide <flyingrhenqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Controller
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 06:20:11 GMT
Simple Controller seems to mostly be used to group your tests into logical
components. This makes it easier to only show the parts of your test that
you're interested in, and to move or copy functional units around.

The transaction controller seems to fail if any of the statements in it
fail. I don't know if it does much other than that. One of my co-workers is
fond of using them but I haven't used them all that much in my test. Do any
further statements in the controller execute once one fails? I could see it
being useful if it prevented any from executing after that point.

--
Bruce Ide
FlyingRhenquest@gmail.com