jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From itsbritto <brittobt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:45:48 GMT
I think We are not do with HTTPS in jmeter proxy recording..
Record it in badboy and and make use of it in jmeter



On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:42 AM, Jain, Kapil <kapil.jain@logica.com> wrote:

> Can you try the same through badboy?
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan) [mailto:Mahmud.Bhuiyan@searshc.com]
> Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 10:51 PM
> To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: RE: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5
>
> Thanks Kapil for replying. I am using proxy to record the app.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jain, Kapil [mailto:kapil.jain@logica.com]
> Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 3:45 PM
> To: 'jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org'
> Subject: Re: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5
>
> Are you recording via bad boy or jmeter proxy ?
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan) [mailto:Mahmud.Bhuiyan@searshc.com]
> Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 10:39 PM
> To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5
>
> Friends,
>
>
>
> I have an eComm app that has functionality of checkout with credit card
> etc. When it comes to 'https' the proxy server does not record anything.
> I am using jemter latest version 2.5. Can anyone help me please?
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
>
> Hasan Bhuiyan
>
> Lead Performance Engineer
>
> Sears Holding Corp.
>
> Phone: 224-645-1514(BB)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears
> Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential
> and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you
> are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the
> contents. Thank you.
>
> Think green - keep it on the screen.
>
> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended
> recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential
> information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
> copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
> not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
> any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
> This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings
> Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may
> contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank
> you.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>
>
> Think green - keep it on the screen.
>
> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended
> recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential
> information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied,
> disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an
> intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
> attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>


--

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message