jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jain, Kapil" <kapil.j...@logica.com>
Subject Re: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:45:12 GMT
Are you recording via bad boy or jmeter proxy ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan) [mailto:Mahmud.Bhuiyan@searshc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 10:39 PM
To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Friends,

I have an eComm app that has functionality of checkout with credit card
etc. When it comes to 'https' the proxy server does not record anything.
I am using jemter latest version 2.5. Can anyone help me please?

Best regards,

Hasan Bhuiyan

Lead Performance Engineer

Sears Holding Corp.

Phone: 224-645-1514(BB)

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.

Think green - keep it on the screen.

and inform the sender. Thank you.