jmeter-user mailing list archives

From seventhlie <rizwan.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Some steps not recorded through HTTP Proxy Server
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:34:41 GMT
Hi All

I am fairly new to JMeter. I am trying to record my browsing of the website
I want to test. I setup everything (recording controller, listener, http
proxy server).

The problem arises when I try to record logging in to the website. The
results tree (listener) shows the results of me logging in, however the
recorder does not record the step or any of the subsequent pages I visit. It
does however record the logout step and any pages I view after that (or the
webpage since when I playback the test how can it log out when it never
logged in).

I noticed an earlier post wherever someone was facing issues recording "POST
requests" and think that might be the case here as well. It was attributed
to the chance of a bug, but I have some doubts about that. Any input will be
greatly appreciated.

Regards