jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How can i see the detailed log ?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:42:06 GMT
Are you using <soap:Envelope...>? (Instead of <Envelope...>). You could also
try making sure that the SOAPAction header is correctly set (check the WSDL)
as well as the other headers (content-type, content-length).

Another route is to just use a SOAP/XML-RPC Request or even just a plain
HTTP Sampler (+ HTTP Header Managers). In my case, I tend to find it easier
to just make a standard HTTP request with the xml payload sent as the value
portion of a url param with a blank name.

You'll get there eventually. It's one of those things that seem
insurmountable to start with and then ridiculously simple when you figure it
out. Deepak's suggestion is the probably the cleanest way to approach this
problem, a logical comparison of the two requests will (undoubtedly)
highlight a difference and all will become clear. You'll have the added
bonus of learning a useful skill along the way.

One thing is certain though, there is no doubt that it is the configuration
of your request that is causing the problem - if it works with Soap UI then
the request works, all you have to do is replicate the same as whay Soap UI
is doing in JMeter.

-----
http://www.http503.com/