jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kendiol <meh.bela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can i see the detailed log ?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:26:42 GMT
When i copy/paste the exact same request in SOAP UI, it works so i can't know
what's causing this error.
I've installed WireShark, looked for some tutorials but right now i can't
capture my requests because i don't have any packets with the HTTP/XML
protocol as indicated here :

http://geekswithblogs.net/EltonStoneman/archive/2009/01/29/debugging-soap-messages-with-wireshark.aspx

I'm new to all of this but from what i understand, it's my request that's
causing the error, not the server's response.So it should cause the same
error with SOAP UI.
I'm confused, any help would be welcome here , especially on how to capture
JMeter packets with WireShark.
What should i check ?

Thanks in advance.