jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kendiol <meh.bela...@gmail.com>
Subject How can i see the detailed log ?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:45:12 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm working with JMeter to automate Web Services requests and i have a
problem that i can't solve since two days.
I'm getting a 500 response code,with a message just stating " Internal error
" and i can't figure out where the problem is.
jmter.log doesn't contain enough details to help me and the .jtl file just
repeats what's displayed by the GUI so i can only guess.
How can i obtain a detailed log ? With the SOAP exception maybe ?
I see people posting their logs on this mailing list and i can't consult
mine.
Thanks for your help.