jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Deviation
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:51:09 GMT
On 2 September 2011 15:08, Sherif Amer <sherif.moh.amer@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks very much for the response, regarding "The aggregate graph does not
> display the deviation" i calculated it manually :) and it is not the same
> one shown in the table.

So what has the aggregate graph got to do with it then?

And did you use the appropriate calculation, i.e. population standard deviation?

> regarding the bugzilla and the JTL can elaborate more details as it is my
> first time here :)

Bugzilla: http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/issues.html

JTL is the sample output file; may be in CSV or XML format.

Without the sample data it's impossible to provide further help.

> On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2 September 2011 13:07, Sherif Amer <sherif.moh.amer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello, i re test the full test plan again and i got strange results for
>> > the average and for the deviation
>> > i have 4 pages and i made 10 request per page so the result is 40 request
>> > when i show the result in table i got the Average = 142 and the deviation
>> =
>> > 93
>> > when i show the result in aggregate graph and i calculated the average
>> and
>> > the deviation  the results were different from the results on the table
>> !!!
>>
>> The aggregate graph does not display the deviation, so I don't
>> understand what you mean.
>>
>> >   in the graph the Average = 140 and the deviation = 41.
>> > any idea why the results are different even it is same number of requests
>> > and the same test plan !!?
>>
>> Please provide the JTL results file - but do not send it to the list.
>>
>> Create a bugzilla issue and attach the JTL file to that.
>> Make sure you explain what you see in the listeners and what you
>> expected to see.

>> that

>> 581

>> (i.e.