jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get max or min Value of a Variable or Regular Expression
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:59:24 GMT
hi
if there is nothing in the response that tells you the maximum then you have
to select all matches(match no -1) and do it in beanshell or bsf (should be
possible in XPATH).

But you might be missing something as well - when your application is
accessed by a normal user with the browser, what does he click (that you are
trying to script) and how does the "max" id get sent?

regards
deepak