jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Reular Expression
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:29:40 GMT
hi
so there are (atleast) these possibilities
1. You arent sending the data correctly (or not extracting it correctly)
2. You are sending some other data that the server doesnt expect in the form
fields (which is what __EVENTVALIDATION validates)
3. perhaps you arent maintaining session correctly (e.g. you dont have a
cookie manager)

For the first two requests only, send the browser trace using say live http
headers and firefox , request and response
Send the corresponding values(request/response) from View results tree in
JMeter (note that the values themselves will vary by design)

Or if your site is accessible from the internet then send it to me and I can
check

regards
deepak