jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Bean Shell Pre processor and Post Processors
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 07:52:35 GMT
Sounds like AJAX to me.
Does the entire page refreshes after you hit the search button or only the
table get refreshed?
If only the table - its AJAX, which means that what you see in the browser
is not what you'll find in "view source".

Anyway - just use the recording controller and replay it.
As deepak said - using view results tree, you will probably get the search
results as the servers hands them to the browser.

Regards,
Shmuel Krakower.