jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed testing - Memory usage
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:46:49 GMT
Hi again,
Thanks for your post I will review it as soon as I have time.
Can you run your test with last trunk version ? See nightly builds 2.5.1-RC3

>From my tests, I don't reproduce your issue with what you specified on Trunk
version:

   - 5 Threads
   - 10000 iterations
   - 15 HTTPClient going to jakarata site
   - Constant Timer
   - -l option

So either we fixed it either there is something more in your JMX.

Regards
Philippe