jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very long tests with huge JTL log file
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:49:50 GMT
Adding a summary line (to jmeter.log) is an interesting option.
How is the "Summariser" specified in a script?

    *Shay Ginsbourg*
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

*Work:* 035185873
*Mobile:* 0546690915

*Email:* sginsbourg@gmail.com

*http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg*

*GINSBOURG.COM* <http://www.ginsbourg.com/>

*P** **Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail*.