jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS log-in problem gets rough
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 20:39:15 GMT
Thank you Oliver for your reply.

The json string is the same response that I get in a browser when log-in is
correct.

Assuming that the state is not maintained, what can be done ?

    *Shay Ginsbourg*
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

*Work:* 035185873
*Mobile:* 0546690915

*Email:* sginsbourg@gmail.com

*http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg*

*GINSBOURG.COM* <http://www.ginsbourg.com/>

*P** **Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail*.