jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Re: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:36:46 GMT
So now we are both able to record the HTTPS traffic.
I have a Results Tree listener attached to the HTTP Proxy Server, so I can
see what is recorded.

Though we are able to record the HTTP requests, We still see sample failed
with different response messages:
- Software caused connection abort: recv failed
- Received fatal alert: unknown_ca
- Remote host closed connection during handshake
All mentioning ensure browser is set to accept the JMeter proxy certificate

Another question is about the jmeter.log:
I see that jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy uses the proxyserver.jks
keystore.
And jmeter.util.SSLManager is looking for the keystore in
C:\Users\Sander\.keystore

Why is that?

Sebb?