jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Re: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:59:44 GMT
Okay, we just made some progress.

When looking at my proxyserver.jks keystore I noticed that the JMeter
certificate fingerprint was MD5 and his showed SHA1. Googling for this
indicated that him having jdk1.7 probably made the difference.
So I just installed jdk, changed the environment variables and rebooted.

And now I'm also capable of recording the HTTPS traffic.

With Wireshark we see that the packet for 'Server hello, Certificate, Server
Hello Done' has Cipher Suite TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA'