jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dino7777 <past...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL invalid keystore & Connection Reset
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:37:08 GMT
Hi,

I have problems with testing a site that I access through a VPN tunnel.
I have access to the site via any browser.
I have added Jmeter Proxy certificate as trusted in my browsers.

But when I record via JMeter proxy, or when I run tests that are previously
recorded on a staging environment and where I just have changed the "server
Name or IP" and set protocol to "https", I always get

1. as response
/java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:185)
	at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:312)
	at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:350)
	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:818)
	at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1158)
	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1185)
	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1169)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:440)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:153)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPJavaImpl.sample(HTTPJavaImpl.java:485)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerProxy.sample(HTTPSamplerProxy.java:62)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:999)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:236)/

2. JMeter log
/ERROR jmeter.util.SSLMANAGER: Problem loading keystore: Invalid keystore
format
/
and
/ERROR jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPJavaImpl: readResponse:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset/

I sure am missing something fundamental, as this is my first time to have to
test a HTTPS site I access through VPN

Please post if you have any hints