jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dino7777 <past...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get max or min Value of a Variable or Regular Expression
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:31:02 GMT
@sebb-2-2

I'll try to describe the problem more detailed.

I record the test steps by starting a http proxy.

When I generate a new record, i.e. fill out all needed data and proceed with
"safe",
following two http request are recorded

1. http request get on side .../new.htm
    parameters are all the collected data, various, but "id" is empty

additional a second step is recoreded/generated

2. http request post on side .../show.htm
    parameter is just "id" with its numerical value

Do you need any more info.
See where I have a problem. 1st does not give any value for "id".
But I need the concrete value of "id" in the second step.

Tried to record all possible ways to record "id" between step 1 and step 2,
but nothing

thx