jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dino7777 <past...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get max or min Value of a Variable or Regular Expression
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:37:20 GMT
Thx for this suggestion.

First I will describe the problem a little more detailed.
I am testing a web application that creates new records for some db tables.
When I create a new record, i.e. fill in all needed data and click "save", a
new tuple is created and this is reflected in the URL.
After I create a tuple I get a URL with the id like "http://...htm?id=42".

I have tried to catch this id via regular expression extractor with the
regEx
\.*htm\?id=(\d+)

but I always get the default value set in regex extractor instead of the id
?!!

So I try to get the id (that is nothing but the PK of the current created
tuple) by reading a table view of all records.

I need the currently set highest id, plus 1, to have the current value of
the PK i.e. the id.

I will try with beanshell.

Maybe someone has a tip, as I am new to using beanshell.

thx