jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Karthik110885 <karthik110...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Response assertion for HTTP Request Sampler
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:30:17 GMT
Hi ZK,

Thanks for the response. I googled for the special characters and found a
list of 11

[ \ ^ $ . | ? * + ( )

I have escaped . with a backslash. But the response assertion takes that too
in a literal way.

*Assertion error: false
Assertion failure: true
Assertion failure message: Test failed: text expected to contain
/&lt;CompanyCode\.GetDetail\.Response
xmlns=&quot;urn:sap-com:document:sap:business\.response&quot;&gt;

      0000000121
      Firma
      Ides AG
      Martin Steiner, Kathrin Walther,
      Bernd Zecha, Dondogmaa Lchamdondog
      IDES intern

      Frankfurt

      60441
      60070

      160529

      Lyoner Stern 231

      DE
      06
      IDES

      CET

      1000
      IDES AG
      Frankfurt
      DE
      EUR
      INT
      K4
      DE123456789
      001000
      0000000121
      DE
      EUR
      DE

      000000

&lt;/CompanyCode\.GetDetail\.Response&gt;/*

Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks again.