jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: While Controller | Reverse Logic?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:13:24 GMT
Yes, regex defaults to false. But actually, what you suggest is perfect,
thanks. For some reason I had the impression that a comparison was not
possible as the condition but it is completely logical that you should be
able to do this, it's even right there in the help.

So, for the thread (although this is actually pretty obvious in the end) a
condition of ${__javaScript("${FOO_VAR}"=="false")} gives me what I need.

-----
http://www.http503.com/