jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject While Controller | Reverse Logic?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:42:58 GMT
Is it possible to reverse the logic in the while controller?

So, I have this:

ThreadGroup
---Sampler         | This returns "foo"
------Regexp       | My regexp is "bar" (thus = false)
---While             | "${__javaScript("${FOO_VAR}")}"
------Sampler      | This returns "foobar"
---------Regexp   | My regexp is "bar" (thus = true)

Basically, I want the test to poll a request until it sees 'bar' and then,
at that point, it should exit the loop. My problem is the regexp returns
'false' when it does NOT find the text so in the example above the logic is
reversed.

Before I start hacking up a messy workaround I wanted to see if there were a
more elegant solution; I feel like I am missing a '!' in the right place...

-----
http://www.http503.com/