jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vish <ringhal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A general question about how Jmeter is executing the request
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:14:43 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I kind of understood now where i went wrong.

While recording, in the Grouping drop down in HTTP Proxy Server, I selected
"Do not group samplers". Thus each and every internal request was getting
recorded and then executed in sequence which was time consuming. Now i am
using "Store 1st Sampler for each group only". This run the internal request
internal to the main request link and therefore the average time shown in
summary report is near to the practical execution.

I some how also agree with Oliver's comment in his 2nd point.

Thanks a lot friends, really appreciate your help.

-----
Thanks,
Vish