jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vish <ringhal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A general question about how Jmeter is executing the request
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:34:09 GMT
All the requests/samples which are shown in the screenshot are  the ones
which got recorded by Jmeter when I loaded the single report page in
browser. So Jmeter does not capture one page load as one request/sample but
it recored all the requests which are made when the page is loaded for eg.
.aspx, image requests, javascripts etc.

So all these requests are executed by browser when the page loads, but it
happens in 2 secs. But when Jmeter executes all these requests for one page
load it takes 10 to 11 secs to execute them.

I am not able to understand this time difference actually. Hope I am able to
make it clear.

Thanks

-----
Thanks,