jmeter-user mailing list archives

From evanphelan <evanphe...@gmail.com>
Subject Process for calling jars in BeanShell Processors
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 15:37:39 GMT
What is the general process for making use, within a BeanShell
Pre/PostProcessor, of a jar that is dropped into lib/ext?

For example, if I wanted to use the functions made available by
http://code.google.com/p/rest-assured/ REST Assured  within a BeanShell
PostProcessor to run JSONPath queries on the responses to HTTP requests?

Firstly how do I access the response? Is it what gets returned by
/prev.getResponseDataAsString())/;

Then is it a case of calling the various functions on this string?