jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Store extracted data in a file
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 18:47:46 GMT
I was dubious when I read about this Flexible File Writer but when I tested
it I discovered that it is completely true: It does write correctly from
multiple threads. Up to 500 threads in fact, each running at 1 request
(write) a second. Impressive!

OK, that makes me utterly wrong then, you do not need to use a database at
all. JMeter + plugin will easily do this sort of thing. It can write and
read from the same file dynamically and over multiple threads.

-----
http://www.http503.com/