jmeter-user mailing list archives

From bisbis <aspat...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: Store extracted data in a file
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:20:27 GMT
Hello,

First, I need to do this without a database.

And the user ID is not specified in the URL or in any variable..I can only
find the ID when I am creating the user - the ID is returned- or when I make
a request that send me back some data about the user, including his ID. I
was planning to extract the ID by using a regex, but I also need to store
the ID - I have to do this for more than one user - and use it after
...That's why I was wondering how can I save the ID's in a file...

Regards