jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shay Ginsbourg" <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTPS log-in problem gets rough
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 19:17:56 GMT
Hi all,

There's an HTTPS log-in problem that's been bogging my head. Any new idea
would be greatly appreciated:

Using Jmeter 2.5 (or earlier), I'm getting all the cookies, tokens, cache,
regular expression stuff, etc. and then HTTPS POST them with a true user
name and a password as required.

The server response at this point is clear: HTTP 200
status:"ok",redirect_Url: <http://www.headache.com/home>
http://www.headache.com/home

Alas, on any next request (e.g. the redirection to: /home), the server
response would be saying that I'm actually NOT logged-in and may not GET the
requested HTML.

What should I look into just to solve that situation?

All comments welcomed.

Shay Ginsbourg
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work: 035185873
Mobile: 0546690915

Email:  <mailto:sginsbourg@gmail.com> sginsbourg@gmail.com

 <http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg>
http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

	 <http://www.ginsbourg.com/> GINSBOURG.COM

  _____

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.