jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hans C. Poo" <h...@welinux.cl>
Subject XPath assertion and extraction don't work as expected
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 20:49:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Jmeter, i need to extract information from an URL inside a div, i tried using regular
expressions but it's not feasible because there are many similar URLs like the one i need,
the only distinghisin  but the ones i want to extract are located in a specific place in the
page, to my knowledge Xpath could help me in order to point directly in the HTML nodes hiearachy,
but the expressions in the examples doesn't work.

I try to match:

 with

//div[id="menuVerticalInterior"]

But the assertion fails, is there something wrong with it ? or may be other better ways to
do the job ?

Are there some requirements with respecto to HTML validation or well formedness ?

I'm using jakarta-jmeter-2.4.

Thanks
Hans Poo