jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable HTTPSampler output in Results log (XML Format)
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:56:56 GMT
On 24 August 2011 20:24, Kumar Vora <kvora@thoughtworks.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently I am trying to hook up JMeter with ANT by using JMeter-Ant task.  I am able
to execute the tests and generate an html report using XSLT.

> However, the results log file contains the entire HTTP Response for each of the HTTP
requests executed in the test. Hence, the result log file grows too big. So, how can I disable
the HTML Response  in the results log file?

> The result is stored in the xml format. Below is the configuration provided to the test:
>
> jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results=none
> jmeter.save.saveservice.data_type=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.label=true
> jmeter.save.saveservice.response_code=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.response_message=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.successful=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.time=true
> jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.assertions=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.latency=true
> jmeter.save.saveservice.samplerData=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.responseHeaders=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.requestHeaders=false
> #jmeter.save.saveservice.encoding=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.bytes=false
> jmeter.save.saveservice.url=true
>
> Am  I missing anything here?

Have you added a listener (with filename) to the test script? If so,
you have to configure it in the GUI.

The properties above only apply to the listener which is added by the -l flag.

See:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html#defaults