jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to capture the Popups using jmeter
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:58:37 GMT
Consider using the proxy server to record the actions in the browser. For
details, consider studying JMeter basics, the online manual is good or this
entry-level book has a lot of examples of what to test and how to implement
it:
http://www.compendiumdev.co.uk/blog/index.php/2008/09/28/book-review-apache-jmeter-by-emily-h-halili/(other
books are also fine, not necessarily intended to promote this one)

Regards,
Adrian S