jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global counter
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:31:23 GMT
Hi,

According to the position of the counter, this is expected behaviour - you
are getting the value of the counter as you can use it (if you need the max
value of the counter at any time, I don't think this is how you want to
approach this). You place the counter as child to the thread group as you
did when you need it to be incremented with each new thread and with each
new loop of any thread. The counter increments when its parent is used again
(or enters the next loop), this is so so that you can you use the value of
the counter in that exact thread & loop.

Does this help?

Adrian S