jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling File Download Window
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:53:46 GMT
Hi
various possibilities
a. If your file is a static file , possibly the URL is wrong. If you copy
the URL form Jmeter and paste it directly into a browser(new instance , all
cookies cleared, do you see the file?)
b. If your file is a dynamically generated PDF , then are all the parameters
etc being posted to it correctly?
c. If your file needs you to be logged in in order to download the file, is
your session/authentication setup correctly in JMeter?
d. Do all your previous steps execute correctly (i.e you have good
assertions on all your previous pages and all of them have passed)

regards
deepak