jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error after HTTPS record
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:46:21 GMT
Hi
I do not understand what you are trying to say. localhost works simply means
the machine on which JMeter is running can resolve localhost to an ip
address and connect to over the port.  Your error is for "
aquilademo.hovservices.com" which means your client cannot resolve that name
or connect to it.

regards
deepak