jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shirish <shirish.ganje...@gmail.com>
Subject Reg: HTTP Request and HTTP Header Manager to execute these scripts on different Application servers
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:14:51 GMT
Hello Friends,

As of now I am currently working with a Product Development team which works
in 5 different continents and has separate Application Servers let’s say A,
B, C, D and E (all these servers are synchronized means shares the same
BUILDS/SOFTWARE'S and all .

While working with Performance Testing, I have created a Test Plan/JMX
script by recording it on the A server. I used various features of the
JMeter like CSV, Reg Ex and Listeners.

Now our requirement is to run these scripts on remaining different servers
to reproduce the issues which I encountered and reported with the
Application server “A”.

I found one solution as to remove the *HTTP Header Manager* present under
the Http Requests, after updating the “HTTP Request Defaults -- Server name
/IP” variable value to the desired Server Address; I found that some thread
requests are getting executed successfully and some or not.

Please advise if there is any other way out to do the required.

Thanks and regards,

Shirish Ganjewar